Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's all about the preparation

Fiona and I invite you to come with us on our travels.

We leave on Wednesday night and fly to London.

From there it is Eurostar train to Brussels, then Brugge, Aachen, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Munich, Strasbourg and Paris.

We will arrive home on 1st June.

This weekend we have been getting the last bits organised - collecting cash for our arrival, doing a "dress rehearsal" pack to make sure that all the stuff we plan on taking will fit into our luggage, flea treating the cats for their stay at the cattery etc.

There is also a desire to do a whole lot of cleaning / tidying around the house before we go.

The plan I have is that as we travel I will keep this blog as a diary, and I also intend to post the best photo I take each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment